ASSANJIN Survivor of the Third Supermoon, Now One of the Generous Three
1. Assanjin once survived a Wendigo attack using this old trick –>> never look into their eyes.
2. As a draconian who formerly had sapphire blue scales currently stuck in human form, Assanjin could have once flown right over your head on a sunny blue-sky day and you might feel a ripple of air or see a shadowy outline but he would remain almost invisible. Fortunately, he prefers to travel by water now.
3. Although once bitten by a werewolf who was also his best friend, Assanjin never turned himself, leading him to the discovery that his Drache powers protected him from lycanthropy. In the wake of this incident, Assanjin went on to develop a lasting affinity for the lupine kind, defending them against all.
4. Like many of his draconian kind, Assanjin makes his home on a sheltered island. So sheltered there is no way to receive his SoTM prize…just one reason he is passing it along today to another survivor on the site…
5. Assanjin provided excellent intel on dealing with Black Ice Dragons. And as soon as I can determine the best material for muzzling one as per his technique, I’ll pack Graham’s bags for Russia to test it.
6. He is very knowledgeable and you might even say philosophical and a bit poetical on a number of important topics. I can always count on this SoTM to add to or clarify a supernatural situation in progress, including his own.
7. Assanjin actually replies to questions and comments, mine and others. It’s a rare quality that I appreciate a great deal. Not quite as rare as survivors who actually leave questions and replies for specified others, which he also does quite often, but a very close second.
8. Gamely volunteered to help Agent TL map the multiverse, no small task. If you thought Google cars were fun, wait until you see what they will use.
10. Assanjin chose to join the ranks of the generous three SoTMs here on SOS. Rather than accept his small SoTM thank-you prize, Assanjin chose to honour another survivor on the site with it, just like Mr. Mutt and Devorah once did. Proving once again, that Survival is its own reward, and that generosity is a supernatural survival trait. And may I add a perfectly fitting decision as WEREWOLF GIRL was indeed our runner up choice anyway, providing hours of pistachio-fueled debate here at SOS HQ on the Supermoon.
Thanks to ASSANJIN for keeping on with SOS and helping us through the third Supermoon of 2012.