(SOS/ASAP/WTF) Introducing the first of an ongoing series, in which I congratulate survivors on another week of supernatural survival and try my best to recap the epic events taking place on our pages, who is surviving and how and why.
So without further ado, if you did in fact succeed in surviving this week Sept. 17, 2012 – congratulations! Keep on keeping on. It was a loooong week. Not quite as long as a vampire week, but at least as long as a French Revolutionary week pictured in this calendar.
(220 years ago today, French Revolutionary survivors officially declared that weeks would henceforth be 10 days long instead of just 7.)
Meanwhile, what’s happening around here? Look below for summaries and links:
1. A big week for witches, who survived equinox or Mabon celebrations this week. Did anyone bake and eat a god this weekend? Ask Bebe here.
2. This week Pauzzis, a long surviving vampire who succeeded in turning half-mermaid with a full-moon spell last summer and survived the Hunger Games, stopped by to say HI and show us her strange new locket. Read about Pauzzis’ survival here.
3. An enigmatic new survivor named Evranth who is a (no laughing please) vampiric were-turtle *I SAID NO LAUGHING* (Do you really want to enrage a vampiric were-turtle?) Anyway, Evranth, not content to be both vampire and turtle, now seeks to become draconian. Zyboragon has been helping him survive. Want to help Zyboragon advise Evranth? Click here. (Quietly please. Don’t wake our draconian friend You-know-who.)
(If you don’t know who, better for you. You don’t want to know who.)
4. Baxter the blue collar robot was introduced to the world this week. He costs less than a student load and he’s looking for work on an assembly near you. Got a job for Baxter? Check it out. He brings donuts everyday.
5. An SOS distress call from a new survivor. Lucas the Werelord appears to be facing a werewolf hunter and The Doctor is trying to help him. Got anything you can add? Check it out here.
6. Finally, a warning to all survivors about a certain vampiric being name Nero, who appears to have a form that involves a tail and a blood-hungry friend, is lurking around here and here. To be fair, he does appear to be looking into blood subsitutes but well, judge for yourself.
And that’s about it for this week. If I’ve missed anything please add to the comments below and I will add it.
Coming up? The Singing Moon Surivivor of the month. Now this one will be the ultimate test to see if my app is bugged by a helpy A.I. or not. Will the winner be a singer this month?
Keep on keeping on to find out!