As the wild moon rises tonight I have 10 free play promo codes for the game Zombie Apocalypse: Survival School Edition for 10 lucky survivors. The game is from survivor Marc, programmer and trusted friend of the site. He is still convinced that proper use of cauliflower can save your life from zombies. Try his game for free and see if you agree. I guarantee that it’s fun and completely free – even if I’m not quite convinced about the efficacy of cauliflower as an improvised weapon. Point is, if you get an email with a code in it from me, please don’t worry, the game is free, no strings attached. If you don’t have an iOS device, you can pay it forward to somebody else.
(BTW, a big thanks to everyone who picked up Archie Hartigan and the Frost Wolf for iPad already. The other versions are almost ready.)
AND of course we are rolling out the Survivor of the Month. Meanwhile check out:
- Firefang on the lunar eclipse! Does this explain the demon wolf reports?
- Forecast is calling for two possible new WWs: ?wolf (whose name will now forever appear in pink to remind me that she is not a dude) and Devorah who has been battling demon wolves with her hockey stick. Must be the eclipse. Will they become shadow wolves now? I sure hope not but they do seem to be wolfing out…
- Who is this Slash dude they are fighting?
- New theory from RYAN about Forrest Fenn’s gold and the meaning of “home of Brown” & “blaze.”
And do you know the true history of the Wild Werewolves? If not, read the new article from the WWs at yourlupinelife.
WILD MOON SURVIVOR OF THE MONTH CLUES:
1. Well it’s official, the Survivor of the Month is a werewolf again! A bitten werewolf to be exact.
2. This survivor, like many before, suffers from debilitating muffinitis.
3. This survivor is leader of a very unique pack.
That’s all the clues for now. More clues tomorrow night. Stop by if you survive the eclipse.by Seth Greening - Visit SethOnSurvival.com