Take a minute out from polishing your harpoon gun for your trip to the lake or planning your super moon survival strategy for June 22 and catch up on the week that was in Survival, who survived and when and how and why or why not, just click on the crazy colored links below.
You know I don’t always get everything and I certainly don’t get everything right, but Survival is a process and it’s always fun and inspiring. You keep me keeping on!
- Hooray! Update from LONEWOLF What really happened in the garage that night? Is he werewolf zero in an alien invasion? Is somebody trying weaponizing werewolves? What did he do with the skin anyway?
- Technically the very end of last week but ENRON stopped by with a tip about photon weapon defense to help VIANNA defeat the dragon hunters. Unfortunately she didn’t have a temporal decelerator gun handy. Always a problem. How did she handle it? Still a few details I need to work out here…
- What’s this? A royal visit from the WOLF PRINCESS and no red carpet! That’s like, 3X now. Good to know she’s still keeping calm and wolfing on! I hope she isn’t secretly working with THE BEAST who appears to have given up on his blood collection drive to cure lycanthropy after LycantheProtector went off the grid.
- Interesting! Just as you might expect this moon, GAVIN a werewolf who has begun to catch glimpses of the wolf within whenever he looks in the mirror. Do you need a special mirror for this? (Credit to everyone who helped him here! MARY, CURIOUS and DEVORAH.)
- What’s this? Report from the psycho hybrids? Ordinarily I hate it when the psychos stop by, I always have to go get another psycho to take care of them and then you get in this whole psycho Russian doll situation but this IX_REP seems ok. Who can help him solve the mystery of the HHH
- Whew! After that psycho situation I really needed this one. WOLFMASTER 186 agree or disagree with him? Should I look into this? They do seem to get more subscribers than me…
- ALEXANDER THE HYBRID 4,000 year old Draconian were-ghost posts a dramatic confession. Spoiler – if you are related to anyone who lived in the Pompeii area in say AD79, you might not want to read this…
- AMANDA THE FAIRY stopped by to inform on the Fairy Realms. Is there really more than one? How many are there then? And where are the going in and out? And why do fairies hate the REPLY button? Graham is it broken?
by Seth Greening - Visit SethOnSurvival.com