Who would believe that SOS could survive another month? Let alone this particular month, with its werewolves who hang out with zombies, busload of ill-mannered aliens and haunted mirrors, to name just a few of the beings who are being around here.
But here we are, another full moon is rising to its height tonight and soon we will have another Survivor of the Month. Graham and I have counted up all helpful, fun, curious or informative entries & comments now and spun the wheel. The clues are appearing below.
More importantly, thanks to every being who contributed to Survival this month. You keep me keeping on. And even if you don’t receive a small iTunes thank you in your email this month, there’s still lots of ways to contribute. Not the least of which is the SOS Video Challenge. You make a short video with some reliable survival tips or tricks for your werewolf, zombie or alien friends and we all win. You get an iTunes thank you card in your email and lives will be saved, I guarantee it 99.99%. Just make sure you disguise your real appearance in some way.
Thanks for keeping on with SOS.
Guess The Survivor of the Month:
1. This Survivor is very protective of other Survivors on the site and will GROWL menacingly at any hint of cruelty or bullying.
2. Which is to say, this Survivor (correction here!) is a suspected werewolf – genetic or bitten we are still unsure. Personally, I have begun to suspect her mothers’ side of the family. Although her mom denies it, she has a thing for the full moon.
3. We do know this much – she is probably an Oak werewolf.
4. But unfortunately due to her anti-lycanthropic orthodontics i.e. braces made of real silver alloy, they have do not transform like a genetic WW yet and must rely on spells and lycanthroporous flowers provided by LycantheProtector.
5. This werewolf doesn’t always say much, but is always quick with a good question or a friendly hello.
6. This WW has the record for the shortest SOS message on the site. (Note: this message was discarded for the draw!)
6. This WW has a friend who is a shapeshifter.
7. This survivor founded a pack called the Silvermoon pack, and then very generously dedicated it to the honor of a legendary WW on the site named Silvermoon.
8. Most importantly, this WW is always on the lookout for others to help. Case in point – she is still on the lookout for Luna and recruiting others on the site to figure out what happened. What did happen to Luna anyway? With the help of this survivor we may yet figure it out.
I’m thinking that’s enough clues for everyone to know the answer. But stop by tomorrow for the final write up! (And if you are this Survivor, please send me an email I can use to send you your prize which is just a small iTunes card number or else donate the prize to another survivor on the site and I will send it to them on your behalf, Mr. Mutt style!)
Thanks to everyone for keeping on.
Sethby Seth Greening - Visit SethOnSurvival.com