When Calvin Parker Jr. (18) was attacked by three leathery-skin creatures with giant crab-like claws who levitated him and his fishing buddy aboard a strange craft to examine him with a floating eyeball, the whole world jumped to what seemed like the obvious conclusion – alien abduction.
In fact, Calvin’s story helped put Pascagoula Miss. on the map, making it a destination for UFO enthusiasts and alien fans from all over the world for a long time.
But Calvin himself didn’t like to talk about it much after that. In fact he spent the next 40 years on the run from his story and all the alien lovers who wanted him to tell it again and again. Even though he passed a lie-detector test, he never wanted to talk about it.
“By the time you get somewhere and they figure out who you were, I’d just go,” he said. “I’d just go find another job somewhere.”
Recently Calvin has admitted that he thinks the world might have got it all wrong. That he wasn’t visited by aliens at all. That in fact he was visited by demons.
How could he think that? Well consider the facts and judge for yourself:
The Case for Crab Demons:
1. Calvin and his friend were fishing at the time. Crab demons have been spotted by fishermen around the world, particularly in Japan where some believe them to be the drowned spirits of Samurai warriors sent to their untimely deaths by a child emperor.
2. Western demonologists report that a legion of crab demons is in fact commanded by some major demon lords. Although Calvin doesn’t mention any fireballs in his famous report, these demons are also known for detachable eyeballs and interest in human abductions.
3. To this day, Calvin battles a fiery red rash on his body everywhere the claws touched him.
“I’m a firm believer in God and where there’s good, there’s bad,” Parker said, referring to the possibility of an encounter with demons.
The Case for Aliens:
1. The incident began with swooping blue lights from the sky and a zipping noise, not from the water or below the earth.
2. The creatures’ crab claws, although red, seemed almost robotic and cyborg-like.
3. The abduction involved a thorough examination that demonstrated a high degree of curiosity above all else, alien style.
“They gave a thorough, I mean a thorough, examination to me just like any doctor would,” Calvin Parker said over and over again to police.
So which is it? Aliens or demons?by Seth Greening - Visit SethOnSurvival.com
Leave a Reply