If you’re still keeping on with SOS after surviving the first full full moon of 2014 – first, congratulation, many thanks and second, the bad-good news continues, thanks to the Hatter, The Reaper and Fenrir a new carrier of the curse has been selected. Will they be strong enough to make it through another month? Or will it all collapse like a pile of zombies? We will see. Meanwhile if you don’t know what I’m talking about, read about the Survivor of the Month so you can avoid being one. Otherwise, let’s see if you can guess the clues….
Guess The Survivor of the Month
1. Describes himself mysteriously as, “An ordinary run of the mill mythic…with all the right gear.” Sound like Batman to you? Well he’s not. He’s even better in most of the ways that count. He can fix your biomech. Something I’ve been meaning to ask him about ever since Robowolf ssent me that home exoskeleton kit…
2. In fact he once very nobly volunteered to be the Mayor of Mythics. Anything for the sake of a plan…
3. Really, really, really hates wraiths. Really? Really.
4. Has a powerful Draconian brother goes by the name of Drakko.
5. Enlisted the help of many on the site to help him turn his friend – a genetic werewolf – ie: trigger his first transformation to help in a full moon fight against a team of hunters brought on by the Sentinel Cycle. So did he use silver as Chaoswolf suggested? Or Mutt’s suggestion of a fear trap? I’m still searching the archives to find out. Oh there it is. Clearly it worked but unclear how.6.. Is a master of propaganda and the public-stunt-coverup plan but seems to have a problem with aliens. For some reason he thinks mentioning aliens in a plan strains credibility. Huh.
6. Has met a lot of inarticulate reapers whose total vocabularies consisted of two words: “Burn,” or “Die,” which explains why he made an
fast ally frenemy? of The Reaper. (Note: don’t say they teamed up. The Reaper hates that…)
7. Don’t ask him to volunteer for Area 51 research in search of Rusty. Why? He might actually do it. Although he might also get bored, trash the lab and take all the funding to Vegas, which might not be so bad except he could end up captured by Cirque du Soleil, swinging on a trapeze. Actually he might like that too. Point is, he just likes it when a plan comes together.
8. Coached Knox the Hovering through a trust crisis when it seemed his pack was turning on him last summer. Okay yeah, maybe Knox did disappear never to be heard from again shortly thereafter but I for one found his words inspiring and appreciated his efforts on behalf of a fellow survivor.
9. Sometimes spends his holidays in the Crypts of Nocturne. Mainly after violating his mythic contract with a council of 14 apocalyptic deities, leaking confidential mythic files and being locked there against his will. Wonder what it’s like there? Let’s see if he reports about that…
10. Was a big protector of Mary on the site, for which I for one was very grateful.
These clues in progress. Think you already know who it is? Feel free to post your own clues below. Did you see the first Monstrometer Report yet? If not, please watch here…
In case you haven’t already guessed the Survivor of the Month is Velanko. Watch for his Survivor of the Month post tomorrow and in the meantime go watch this.