Ten Fast Facts About Hatter Survivor of the Month
2. Hatter served an unfortunate but formative period of time as a hat maker or in his own words….
As a result he may have handled a little too much mercury and well, you have to bear that in mind when one of his hats arrives at your door.
2.2 More about those hats. From what we can determine a) he has a number of them, b) they contain doors to other universes and if handled correctly, will open a portal to one of them and c) He has been known to give them away.
If you receive a Hatter hat though, before you try it, you would do well to read the find print because unlike my own work, it does not come with life-back guarantee. Nor an instructional video.
3. Hatter claims to be a doctor of sorts, a therapist, in fact a Monster Therapist ™ who offers Supernatural Interventions and Rehabilitation services to high profile clients. On his high profile client list, he claims several very difficult and demanding gods and demigods from Horus to Hades.
(But don’t try to convince the Scarlett Lupa of this. You’d be wasting your breath. More about her later.)
4. Readily admits to being afraid of at least one thing- Scarlett Lupa and her ability to send bad dreams. Not to mention sharp remarks. You can see what I mean in the comments below.
5. Has been frenemies with Kzazrier for over 300 years now, or almost a third of his lifetime, sometimes bonding with him in their mutual quest to go back in time and prevent the dreaded Sentinel Cycle from culling the strongest survivors from the site.
6. May or may not still have a lost zombie named Anson who likely probably “belongs” to Rusty. (Rusty came looking but appears to have left empty handed which is likely a good thing for everyone involved…)
7. When his mercury poisoning isn’t acting up, Hatter is normally quick with a good question or a piece of advice or just to say hi. One notable example for me was his advice for Mystery Girl, a ghost whisperer. Much appreciated sir.
8. Hatter is a treasured-reviled frenemy of the Reaper, whose activities he monitors very carefully around the globe and reports on regularly. In part, this is just good surveillance but also it should be noted that Hatter claims to have done a stint as a Reaper himself so perhaps his interest is professional too.
9. Hatter has a catchy tag line, “Normal is over rated.”
10. Behind the scenes, Hatter is relentless in his own supernatural research and keeps me up to date on a regular basis which I appreciate immensely. He is quick to offer a helping hand or hat and an engaging contributor to the site overall.