In keeping with my pledge to catch up on the Hall of Fame inductions around here, I invite you to take a minute to read about the next SOS Hall of Famer to be inducted on Sunday, June 02. You may be surprised! I know I was.
Fast Fact About Zyboragon:
1. Zyboragon is a green water dragon whose scales are very valuable and change color with the seasons. He has a prosthetic metal arm, if I’m not mistaken, the result of a long ago battle gone wrong.
2. He fought in and survived the dread Void Wars with minimal casualties. Unless you count aging an extra few hundred years and getting hit by a comet.
3. In fact, personally I think the Void Wars made Zyboragon stronger or at least wiser because he has kind of become famous around here for pithy, paradoxical and inspiring statements including:
It’s not what you are that determines what you can do.
It’s always a good time to learn.
A different approach, interesting but boring!
Making a difference is a simple as taking five minutes from your day to help someone else.
4. Zyboragon is uniquely capable of surveiling the supernatural weather and has saved many lives with his timely alerts.
5. Like any older dragon who is excellent at meditation, he is prone to loooooooooooooog, very long, many-O naps upon his treasure, which he keeps in a secret location. Which as of today, there is a standing bounty for anyone who can correctly pinpoint Zyboragon’s dragon lair full of treasure. (Or narrow it down, at least.)
*Note, results obtained by torture will not be accepted. Reasonably polite taunting however, is permissible.
6. Because in Zyboragon’s secret lair he may or may not have stashed Forresst Fenn’s treasure – along with whatever other treasure he has dragon-ed away.
(You may recall how Zyboragon taunted my St. Patrick’s Day efforts to obtain this treasure for myself. I know I certainly do!)
7. Used to possess a coveted wormhole key that enabled him to teleport people. Does he still? Only one way to know for sure.
8. For more info about Zyboragon, please see his Survivor of the Month profile here.
9. Or you can just say hi to Zyboragon by posting a reply to any one of his comments below. If he’s not asleep or on a personal mission, he might just answer you back!
10. Leaving this one open for something good because you can’t leave a list at 9 but I want to save this for something good.