Well the first ever Full Moon message contest is blowing in but first, I need to apologize to Zyboragon, my draconian
fiend, I mean friend.
No, not because I used a photo of a brown squirrel to denote a Void Chipmunk. Until somebody gets a decent photo of a Void Chipmunk or at least an acceptable facsimile, it’s the best that I can do. No, I owe Z an apology because I secretly suspected him of unleashing a Void Chipmunk farm on the site to prevent me from finding Forrest Fenn’s gold before him.
Well today, the real cause has been revealed. A global spam storm of epic proportions rocked the Internet last week, attracting roving bands of salami-starved Void Chipmunks everywhere. Turns out they will feed on spam if there’s nothing else available. Who knew?
Anyway, without further ado the full moon message words have begun to glow. Here’s how you can win:
- Re-read the Survivor of the Month profiles and collect all the moonlit words. There are 16 moonlit words.
- You can find links to all the Survivor of the Month profiles in the sidebar on the left side of the page.
- Unscramble the moonlit words to find the full moon message. Remember the moonlit words will appear yellow like this.
- Dodge the globs of flying spam and hungry chipmunks.
- Send the full moon message to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- One helpy hint. The message is actually something once said by a Hall of Famer.
- Then keep on keeping on because I will collect all the entries over the next 72 hours and then draw a winner.
***UPDATE FRIDAY MARCH 29***
Graham and I will roll the dice tonight and announce the full moon message contest winner. There’s still 8 hours to get your entry in if you haven’t already. Thanks to everyone who has played so far, even if it turned out to be more or less challenging than you hoped. Survival is always the biggest challenge!