Iziz Fact About this Survivor Of The Month
1. Kzazrier a member of an ancient race known as the Contali. A very ancient race prone to fits of world-making and world-destruction which you can read about here. Although Kzaz claims to be the weakest member of this race – except when it comes to ping pong, which is a kind of marshal art to his people. In fact if you have a problem with Kzaz? Maybe just challenge him to a ping-poing duel!
(What kind of a species ranks its members this way and how did he get the lowest rank?)
2. Kzaz doesn’t like demons. Or does he like them a little too much? He certainly has spent a lot of time with a certain demon by the name of Trenzalador. That can’t have been good. He appears to have escaped the shadowy clutches of Trenzaldor, with assistance in part from several other survivors on the site including Mr. Mutt, Mary and even unexpectedly The Reaper who worked together to solve The Cycle which you can read about here.
3. In short, Kzazrier is somewhat prone to developing a lot of curses – so maybe he’ll be able to deal with one more! In fact I’m hoping he can defeat the SOTM curse once and for all. Although if he fails to defeat the curse? We will never know because a Contali death is more than a physical end. Yes, a Contali death erases all memory of the individual in time.
4. Has a sword named Mira that contains an actual soul inside it! Presumably the soul of Mira, about whom I for one would definitely like to know more, as he indicates she is growing stronger. When he first came on the site, Mira was lost, and Kzaz was pretty broken up about it until a lone werewolf name VOSUL helped him locate it.
5. Kzaz says he’s with an organization called The Defenders, Guardians Branch, his current assignment appears to be to help protect Earth. Although it should maybe be noted Earth has registered 12% more imperilled since he showed up… hmmm…
6. Once risked the rage of Mr. Mutt by calling him a common cold bacteria. And then very wisely has apologized here, lest the Mutt wake up mad from his nap to school him again.
7. Has a few very interesting things to say about immortality, linked here.
8. Has a few powerful friends and enemies and frenemies here on the site, although sometimes you can’t tell the difference. For instance, take The Reaper. Are they working together? Or is Kzaz still trying to defeat him? The jury is still out.
9. As a young being (<2163 years old) his dad told him to study something so he chose werewolves and zombies on the planet Mirth.
10. Recently teleported me a gift. Now I’m not going to admit that influenced my decision because ahem, clearly, I can’t be bought. Except maybe by a lucrative endorsement contract fir Spray Nine. But certainly not by a magic rune. Especially when I have no idea what it does yet. Nor even how to find it as apparently it’s INVISIBLE!
11. Says ‘eleven’ as ‘IZIZ’ and that’s the IZZIZIAN fact.
So if you see Kzazrier around be sure and say HI and ask him how the Survivor of the Month curse is treating him, but maybe don’t offer him a drink. It seems like Contali might have a bit of a drinking problem…by Seth Greening - Visit SethOnSurvival.com