Okay here goes, against my better judgement. Is there really a Survivor of the Month Curse? This is the moon to find out. Will the Survivor of the Month curse take another unlucky lucky survivor off the pages of Survival forever? Or will it have the desired effect of thanking and encouraging those who choose to share their supernatural survival knowledge and experiences here on the pages of SOS?
The jury is out. The die is cast. The game is ventured and insert other idioms here. Read the clues. If it’s NOT you, well congratulations. You may survive to see another month. If it sounds like you, congratulations too, you will be receiving a small iTunes gift card in your email but well, good luck next month…
The Lightning Moon Survivor of the Month…
1. Is a supernaturally skilled ambulatologist.
2. Is preternaturally sensitive to sugar.
3. Has a white wolf for a spirit guide. One time the White Wolf told her to follow to a cave and when she got there she saw something strange on the cave walls. It may or may not have been Ashpaw hereself. (Thanks to Ashpaw for getting that story out.)
4. For a long time she thought she was a werewolf from her dad’s side and then she discovered the truth – it could be her mom’s side. Although she continues to deny this, The Reaper thinks its likely.
5. Has a mysterious silver turtle necklace with a green gem inherited from her stepdad that can prevent full moon ww transformations. It also helps with the WW rage of inherited lycanthropy.
6. Has green glowing eyes.
7. Is a werepyre, mostly werewolf but part vampire. As a result she has not transformed into either one yet but experiences powers of both intermittently, especially on the full moon. Powers she temporarily lost when an A-51 got to her with The Beast’s cure but has since regained. She would secretly like to be a mermaid but doubts that it will work.
8. Unfortunately, these super powers sometimes interfered with her powers of navigation. She would sometimes run right past her school without even seeing it.
9. Is a big defender of dragons. Does this mean she may become a dragon wolf some day?
10. May have once been visited by a passing apocalyptic angel who very unhelpfully visited a plague of ants on her house.
If you haven’t guessed it already it’s Mary5544. Over the last several months we have come to know Mary as a dedicated survivor who is always quick with a question or just a hello. While her reports are few and short, she is somehow able to get other Survivors talking about their experiences and for that I am very grateful. Just let her know before you go on her turf because she patrols her territory very carefully!
Now let’s hope the SOTM curse doesn’t get her. Thanks to everyone who contributed to SOS this month. Please keep on keeping on there’s big-gish things just around the corner, including we hope, more Survivors of the Month and Hall of Famers.