About Bit About Kurogane, Necromancing Cyberwolf
1. This survivor has been keeping on for almost 6 months, not always saying much, but his detailed and helpful comments and questions indicate he might be strong enough to carry the curse until the next full moon. But will he be? Or will the curse prevail and the prize fall? (So far it’s a draw, as I scramble to get an iTunes SoTM number in Singapore for the first time on the site… Australia, England, South Africa, America, Canada… none of them were this hard.)
2. At one time I thought Kurogane might be a demonic pet dealer because he appears to know a lot about demonic pets and demonic transport lines. Is it a coincidence that abandoned demonic vehicles keep turning up near him? But he is actually a genetic werewolf on both sides of his family. Specifically, a necromancing cyberwolf. He even has a theme song…
3. Alerted the site to the dangers of radioactive plutonium weapons after his pack caught a certain Vonderblack Vanhellio whose hunter guide was protected by it. Is there an antidote yet? Trying to contact the Radioactive Wolfman of Ukraine Dr. Vadim Siderovich to find out.
4. Once sent me an important warning about the Frost Moon that read as follows:
Beware the winds of frost, or thine soul may be brought to the abyss darker than the clammy hands of death himself. To ensure your survival you must follow these instructions I am about to give. Seth, during the frost moon is when the line between the realms of hell and earth are skewed. You must be extremely careful. To ward of these ill meaning spirits you must line the outside of your home with salt and holy water. Do the same for the rooms in your house.do not break these lines.you have been warned.
And well, I am still here. I think… So it must have worked.
5. Also had – or has – both a vampire GF and a zombie GF. Actually the zombie was a human he resurrected – normally a solid relationship move – but it’s unclear how that’s working out.
Oh wait… belated update….
6. Not great. Does this explain his very clearly expressed hatred for cupids here? And for the record, I for one give great relationship advice!
7. Makes the startling claim that zombies crave not brains, not rotten cauliflower heads but hydrangea leaves.
*Please note this is entirely unconfirmed.
9. Has a device called the Heart of Eve keeping him alive which like many of the more awesomer devices, sounds equally poetic and creepy. It distills pure emotions into life force. And er, it seems to require certain organic parts so any human females on the site are well advised to be very wary of Kurogane.
10. Seems to have a longstanding aquaintance-ship with Lilith who seems to have something on him. The details are sketchy but involve zombie samurai.
If you see Kurogane on the site, why not say hi or leave a message for him here. If he survives the Survivor of the Month curse, he may even reply – or sell you a lightly used cybernetic limb!by Seth Greening - Visit SethOnSurvival.com