Well it’s official. The SOTM curse-prize continues for one more month, at least.
Read the clues, coming below and see if you know. the lucky
victim I mean Survivor of the Month. Most of all though, thanks to everyone who contributed to SOS this month. Without you there would be no survival. Especially now when I’m trying to update The Monstrometer and finish some new videos, I appreciate everything you contribute to SOS.
To new survivors: the SOTM curse began as a fun prize awarded after the full moon to thank survivors who a) survived and b) helped out around the site sharing their supernatural survival news and views, along with best survival tips and tricks and/or general survivyness. Because SOS is a volunteer venture, I rely on SOTM survivors to help out around the site so we started Survivor of the Month to give a small thank-you prize and summary story to one such survivor. What we didn’t realize, is that sometimes it is a curse. For mysterious reasons, the SOTM prize seems to sometimes cause the winners to disappear under mysterious circumstances.
We’re still trying to get to the bottom of that small matter – but meanwhile, let the party continue!
Hunter Moon Survivor of the Month 2013
1. This survivor is a dedicated professional who doesn’t exactly enjoy his job but remains committed to its kindly and timely execution.
2. He favours a cheerful summer uniform like THIS for work even during the busy dark season.
4. Once lent a very important tool to a demigod on the site who used it as THIS.
5. Once played in a metal band called Death On The Highway. Unsubstantiated reports <– his own, indicate they were quote, big in the 40s after receiving assistance from this ghost.
6. Presumably the name of the band was inspired by the sad incident that brought him to his supernatural employment. A summary of it may be read HERE. Or at least it could be if I could find the link. To summarize, it involves an ugly car accident and a dead do best friend, the first soul he had to reap.
7. Was instrumental in helping us all decode the Sentinel Cycle and how to survive it, despite the fact it would have actually made his work a lot easier. Which is pretty generous if you think about it.
8. He hides in the shadows, ninja-style and has THIS form for longer trips.
9. Has a few angel friends including Raphael because of THIS. What school was that again?
10. Sleeps in THIS when he’s on the road working.
11. Spent a brief time dead after his job assigned him to a certain werewolf.
12. Has an eternal soft spot for dogs which means if you do make a sandwich deal with him, be sure to not let THIS happen.
If you haven’t guessed it by now, then you haven’t followed the links. Of course I’m talking about THE REAPER. Sure, he might have to collect your soul someday or maybe the soul of your dog but until then, hey he has a helpy list of tips to help you survive an encounter with him so check it out http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com:by Seth Greening - Visit SethOnSurvival.com