Well if you haven’t been harvested by a wayward reaper this moon, congrats! You may have survived to help celebrate another Survivor of the Month.
As you know, Survivor of the Month is a dread curse that falls on one unlucky survivor every full moon. Well it didn’t start out as a curse exactly, actually it was intended to be the opposite, as a small thank-you to somebody who helps around the site a lot over the last month.
But then, somehow, I don’t know who is responsible so I’ll just blame ALEX – cursed it. Spelled it, whatever you want to call it. Now with a few notable exceptions, the Survivor of the Month disappears under mysterious circumstances shortly after winning. I say there are a few notable exceptions – Hall of Famers being among these happy exceptions – and the jury is still out on a few of them, it looks like Mary is fighting it off now and mostly winning but – FAIR WARNING! It’s a big, cursed thank you to everyone who contributed to Survival this month. Without you there would be no Survival.
So without further ado, please belatedly guess the unlucky-lucky winner this moon, if you haven’t already.
Iziz Clues for the Harvest Moon SOTM
It’s a survivor who:
1. Is a member of an ancient race known as the Contali. A very ancient race prone to fits of world-making and world-destruction which you can read about here. Although he claims to be the weakest member of this race – except when it comes to ping pong.
(What kind of a species ranks its members this way and how did he get the lowest rank?)
2. Doesn’t like demons. Or does he like them a little too much? He certainly has spent a lot of time with a certain demon by the name of Trenzalador. That can’t have been good.
3. Gets a lot of curses – so maybe he’ll be able to deal with one more! In fact I’m hoping he can defeat the SOTM curse once and for all.
4. Has a sword named Mira that contains a soul inside it! Presumably the soul of Mira, about whom I for one would definitely like to know more, as he indicates she is growing stronger.
5. But he says he’s with an organization called The Defenders, Guardians Branch, his current assignment appears to be to help protect Earth.
6. Once risked the rage of Mr. Mutt by calling him a common cold bacteria. And then very wisely has apologized here, lest the Mutt wake up mad from his nap.
7. Has a few very interesting things to say about immortality, linked here.
8. Has a few powerful friends and enemies and frenemies here on the site, sometimes you can’t tell the difference but one thing is clear, he would like to defeat The Reaper.
9. As a young being (<2163 years old) his dad told him to study something so he chose werewolves and zombies on the planet Mirth.
10. Recently teleported me a gift. Now I’m not going to admit that influenced my decision because ahem, clearly, I can’t be bought. Except maybe by a lucrative endorsement contract fir Spray Nine. But certainly not by a magic rune. Especially when I have no idea what it does yet. Nor even how to find it as apparently it’s INVISIBLE!
11. Says ‘eleven’ as ‘IZIZ’ and that’s the IZZIZIAN clue! I think most of us already know who it is… it is….
Look for Kzazrier in the Survivor of the Month sidebar tomorrow and if you see him around, be sure and wish him luck defeating the SOTM curse like The Reaper does here. (Hm, does The Reaper REALLY hope that Kzaz defeats the curse?)
Thanks everyone for your patience and for keeping on keeping on.
Sethby Seth Greening - Visit SethOnSurvival.com