Well it must be International Happiness Day as well as the spring equinox because we appear to have survived another lousy leprechaun moon, the longest, losing-est one in history due to the loopifying effect of St. Patrick’s Day.
It never fails the little leapers get me every year at this time. But I CAT-agorically deny responsibility for what happened to Agent RB’s computer — see photo. Leprechauns like to lift your pockets and shake down your site but they almost never turn your computing devices into a cat. Sounds more like the work of a witch to me. But if you woke up to find a feline felon where you last left your devices, talk to AGENT RB about it here.
And congrats if you survived with SOS. Thanks to everyone who continued to email and enter the 4 Million Moon Contest which will be extended due to the difficulties. Please keep on entering, I haven’t lost your info. Graham and I have stabilized the site enough to survive but will need a few more days to fully repair the damage.
Guess the Survivor of the Month
10 Easy Clues
1. This survivor has been keeping on for almost 6 months, not always saying much, but his detailed and helpful comments and questions indicate he might be strong enough to carry the curse until the next full moon. But is he? That remains to be seen.
2. At one time I thought he might be a demonic pet dealer because he appears to know a lot about that. But he is actually a genetic werewolf on both sides of his family. Specifically, a necromancing cyberwolf. He even has a theme song…
3. Alerted the site to the dangers of radioactive plutonium weapons after his pack caught a certain Vonderblack Vanhellio whose hunter guide was protected by it. Is there an antidote yet? Trying to contact the Radioactive Wolfman of Ukraine Dr. Vadim Siderovich to find out.
4. Has – or had – a vampire GF.
5. Also had – or has – a zombie GF. Actually she was a human he resurrected – normally a solid relationship move – but it’s unclear how that’s working out.
Oh wait… belated update….
6. Not great. Does this explain his very clearly expressed hatred for cupids here? And for the record, I for one give great relationship advice!
7. Makes the startling claim that zombies crave not brains, not rotten cauliflower heads but hydrangea leaves.
*Please note this is entirely unconfirmed.
8. Recently acquired a nice cyborg arm that works in both WW and human form. While Janus is clearly jealous, Valenko insits he could have provided one both more stylish and sturdy – but at what price? How/where did he get that anyway?
9. Has a device called the Heart of Eve keeping him alive which like many of the more awesomer devices, sounds equally poetic and creepy. It distills pure emotions into life force. And er, it seems to require certain organic parts so any human females on the site are well advised to be very wary of Kurogane.
10. Seems to have a longstanding aquaintance-ship with Lilith who seems to have something on him. The details are sketchy but involve zombie samurai.
If you guessed it, or you read The Reaper’s spoiler – hey no complaints I used to give prizes for that too just to see if anyone read this so thanks to you Reaper- the SoTM this month is *drumroll* KUROGANE! A small iTunes gift card is going out to him as soon as I can find a reliable provider for his region and we will see if he can carry the curse to the next full moon. Look for his SoTM profile tomorrow along with This Week In Survival. Thanks to everyone for another supernatural month.
Many thanks to Lilith for doing her part and passing it on to him.
If you’re looking for a pretty concise summary of what’s happening here on the site, check out THE REAPER here.
My suspect list however is HERE in reply to FENRIR.by Seth Greening - Visit SethOnSurvival.com