Remember Chaos Alpha Cuz He Likely Remembers You:
Son of Chaos and Nyx, Defender of the Throne of Creation, Alpha of the Chaotica Wolves, Assassin for Peace, now receives his fifth greatest honour, SOS Survivor of the Month…
1. Chaos has been keeping on here, lurking in the shadows of SOS for approximately 6,480 hours over the last 10 months. Read one of his introductions here.
2. However you may not have always noticed Chaos Alpha because he is the leader of a very secretive and ancient order, whose code requires them to blend in and punishes members who reveal themselves, the Chaotica.
Also maybe because he comes and goes in quiet, at midnight, through a certain spot in a certain graveyard. What is that spot? Is it a particular headstone or grave?
3. The Chaotica are a brutal bunch of werewolves whose traditions include abandoning their babies to fend for themselves in the wild. A tough beginning to be sure but if the Chaotica child survives, they receive training.
3. Chaos Alpha has two half siblings on the site. Thanatos and Eris. See some of their prickly family reunion here.
No wonder Chaos Alpha’s sense of family is a little well.. off…
4. Since his first transformation at the age of three, Chaos trained as an assassin for peace. A paradoxical set of skills which this survivor has often deployed here on the site in the defence and aid of other survivors. For instance when a human named Andrew came on the site threatening werewolves who wouldn’t agree to turn him…
5. Although he prefers conventional weapons over magic, Chaos Alpha’s training includes dream walking. Those who dare to dream walk with this Survivor will wake up with a certain mark. Do you know the mark?
6. With all that training, Chaos Alpha gets bored without a contract, something he has been for almost two years now. He isn’t waiting around for another one though. He is on a mission, travelling always Eastward, in search of a mysterious something. What is it?
7. Chaos Alpha’s boredom often propels him to get involved in the quests and supernatural situations of other survivors. He asks questions that lead to things being found, plans being made and information being clarified or brought to light. The list of supernatural situations in which Chaos Alpha has gotten involved are many but they include:
—>> Teaming up to help Mary & Jerry9012 defeat the Dark that rolled in here last September, the dangerous shadow of a Survivor named Blaze.
—->> Investigating the death of Mr. Mutt’s hybrid’s.
—>> Collaborating with the aforementioned Mr. Mutt along with many others to defeat the dread Sentinel Cycle.
—>> With Fenrir, he looked into reports of damage to the Throne of Creation and helped repair the seals. Hopefully that glue will hold…
8. Has great difficulty remembering things that happen to him from moon to moon and that’s why he writes it all down. Lucky for us, he chooses to file some of these notes with us here on the site.
9. That said, Chaos Alpha has a remarkable memory for others on the site, the things they say or do. Is this part of the Chaotica mind trick to erase their memories of him?
10. He does not fear death but he is not entirely fearless. What does he fear? Follow this link. I think you may be surprised…
There’s more to be said and written about Chaos Alpha but if you have any questions, why not ask him yourself? He likely won’t mind and Graham and I do appreciate anyone and everyone who helps to further the Supernatural research here at SOS.
And to you Chaos Alpha, thanks for helping make SOS a supernaturally great place to keep on keeping on. Your small and very likely cursed thank-you iTunes card should be arriving in your email tonight.
Sethby Seth Greening - Visit SethOnSurvival.com