8595984
Survival Videos

Get the new interactive ebook from SOS

Archie Hartigan and the Frost Wolf cover

Now for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad

Welcome to Seth On Survival – The online home of Supernatural Survival

Hosted by renowned supernatural survivologist Seth Greening Seth On Survival is the blog, web series, and mobile app with the supernatural resources that you need to survive in these troubled times.

The Lupine Life app for Werewolves

Enter your email address to subscribe to SOS and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Recent Survivor Comments

• User AvatarAlpha Wolfe { *Burps, and rubs his big belly* Oh sorry about that guys,... } – Jun 18, 5:04 PM
  • User Avataranonymous { read a bible and give order to the demon to leave...or... } – Jun 08, 8:13 PM
  • User AvatarWathan { I’m new here and I need help I don’t feel I’m... } – May 31, 7:33 AM
  • User AvatarWathan { I’m new here and I need help I don’t feel I’m... } – May 31, 7:32 AM
  • User Avatarwerewolf girl { You what’s weird to me is that powerful beings get on... } – May 31, 4:47 AM
  • User Avatardansurvivor { I don’t want to be a werewolf because it would add... } – May 30, 3:00 PM
  • User Avatarwerewolf girl { Why wouldn’t you want to become a werewolf? Plus does your... } – May 30, 12:57 PM
  • User Avatardansurvivor { Second day of the Dragon moon, and I saw it rise... } – May 29, 10:44 PM
  • User Avatarwerewolf girl { me I still don’t know if I’m a werewolf but if... } – May 28, 11:22 PM
  • Older »

Scan Your Friends with the Monstrometer

Scan Your Friends

Scan yourself while you are at it!

Watch Werewolf Webisodes

'My Lupine Life' By Louis Pine

'My Lupine Life' By Louis Pine

Watch Zombie Survival Videos

The life you save could be your own!

Top Commenters for this post

Want your avatar displayed here? Just leave a comment

Lycanthropy Lunar Phase Tracker

First Quarter Moon
First Quarter Moon

Distance: 60 earth radii
Ecliptic latitude: 4 degrees
Ecliptic longitude: 205 degrees

Zombie Outbreak in Texas!!!

Hail Survivors!

I recently received a very grave -no pun intended- warning from Survivor Miles who I believe may be located in or near Texas. Survivor Miles recently survived a vicious zombie attack, armed with only his wits and hedge clippers. His parents unfortunately were not so lucky.

Read more here: Zombie Attack!!!

Seth

SOS Poll

In the event of a Code Red Zombie invasion should you:

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Scan Your Friends!

Download the Monstrometer Available Now! Free! For iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad.

Share SOS on Twitter

SOS Theme Song on iTunes

Tap the album cover to get “Wheelchair Werewolf” on iTunes.Tijuana Bibles

Globe Faces Dark Declaration as Battle for the Light Continues

Dark yuletidings from parts of Canada and the USA, as the annual battle for the light drags on without resolution this season, the globe is facing the possibility of an official Dark Christmas declaration.

Kertaskinir steals the light

SCIA searching for suspect who goes by the name Kertaskinir

As seasoned survivors recall, keeping the light lit is an important part of Christmas for beings of many denominations around the globe. But the part many have forgotten is this – if the light doesn’t stay lit through Christmas, the dark can be declared victorious and the entire globe will face a Dark Year.

That’s right, an entire year of darkness. No sunrise, no sunset, no fireplace channel on Netflix. In fact, no Netflix at all.  Just a fun-filled year of scrounging for firewood in dark scary woods full of triumphant dark spirits who take every opportunity to laugh at you. It’s no fun.

Even vampires hate a year of darkness. And so do I. It’s the main reason I wage my annual defensive decorating campaign, to prevent this situation from occurring. (Well that and I love finely aged tree bacon.)

So what happened this year? Somebody put one too many lights on the Christmas Tree? Not enough Baconsil? Or part of a sinister demonic plot?

With road crews still working around the clock to restore power before a Dark Christmas can be officially declared, the SCIA (Santa Claus Intelligence Agency) is searching for a suspect, an Icelandic terrorist who goes by the name of Kertaskinir (see photo).

The lone man, described as a cross between a troll and a demon, is a known agent affiliated with a local cell known as the Yule Lads who fight on behalf of undisclosed spirits to defeat Christmas and bring a year of darkness and chaos.

Kertaskinir or “Kert” for short, is largely considered the most dangerous of the 13 terrorist trolls. His modus operandi is to strike on Christmas Eve, with a relatively straightforward strategy. That is to say, he goes straight for the lights.

A Dark Year doesn't have to mean no phone anymore.

Prepare for the Dark Year with a Power Pot.

In modern times Law enforcement had stopped taking old Kert seriously. writing him him off as an unsophisticated folkloric candle thief, whose skills seemed limited to Grinch-style tactics of petty vandalism and theft. You know, unplugging Christmas trees and smashing Christmas lights. Nobody suspected old Kert could develop the technology to mastermind a blackout of this magnitude, until now.

Anyone with information about this terrorist troll is being urged to contact their local authorities as soon as possible or leave the info below as

Meanwhile, I invite all survivors to begin preparing for the Dark Year ahead. Starting with this handy little Power Pot. Lucky for me, I found one under the tree this year. Mainly because I put it there but that’s okay it’s all about giving and this is what I gave myself – a pot that boils water and uses that energy to charge your phone or iPod or even your electric rollerskates at the same time. Thank you Seth, your very thoughtful. You’re welcome Seth.

Don’t let the Dark Year ahead get you down! If you haven’t given yourself the gift of this handy electricity generating piece of camp cookery, what are you waiting for?

by Seth Greening - Visit SethOnSurvival.com