In honor of the four million milestone, please join me in the SOS 4 Plus 4 Prizes and More on all 4 weeks of the 4 Million Survivor Moon.
The 4 Million Survivor Moon runs on a point system draw that will add up your points and draw for prizes every weekend for all four weeks of the 4 Million Moon.
Survivors can receive points for each of the easy activities described below. Each point is one virtual “ticket ” and a draw will be made from everyone who received tickets that week on every weekend of the 4 Million Moon.* (And even if you don’t win that week, you can feel good knowing you helped SOS to survive by your efforts.)
(We used to do Survivor of the Month this way but it got too complicated. Graham had to do a lot of research and math. But he has agreed to resurrect his old spreadsheet for the 4 Million Moon)
The final draw of the 4 Million Moon will be for a bigger grand prize, the biggest, grandest prize ever given on the site: a $50 iTunes gift card – or other game card if you don’t have an iOS device. But here’s the catch. To even be eligible for this grand prize you will need to have earned at least 4 tickets (in 4 different categories) during the 4 million moon.
(From that you can see that the other prizes will be smaller iTunes gift cards and promo codes.)
So what can you do to earn tickets to the weekly 4 Million Moon Contest? It’s easy because there are almost 4 million ways to do it:
4 Million ok 18 Easy Ways to Earn Weekly Prize Tickets:
1. Follow me on Twitter by clicking here. Just be ready because I WILL follow you back. Just click here:
2. Follow Your Lupine Life on Twitter. They will follow you back too. Just click here:
3. Subscribe to the Monstromter Report. Just click here.
4. Subscribe to Louis Pine’s YouTube channel. Just click here.
5. Like SOS on Facebook by clicking here:
6. Like Your Lupine Life on Facebook by clicking here:
7. Follow Seth On Survival on Google+. Just Click below:
8. Subscribe to Seth On Survival via email in the sidebar.
<==== Right over there.
9. Publicly share anything about SOS or Your Lupine Life on almost any platform, in any way that you like. Just be sure to let me know if it’s one I don’t belong to like, LeprechaunWorld.com. Just email or tweet me a link to your share and it goes in the draw.
10. Tweet your Monstrometer result to me (@sethonsurvival) or post your scan result to your Facebook page (and let me know by tagging me or emailing me). You can earn a point for each of these once per week.
11. Leave a comment on one of my YouTube videos. You can earn one point per video commented on.
12. Leave a comment on one of Louis Pine’s YouTube videos. You can earn one point per video commented on.
13. Retweet me on Twitter, preferably a Monstrometer Report link.
14. Save a life, supernaturally and introduce somebody new to SOS. Introduce them online through comments on any page and tell us something about them and you will both receive a ticket.
15. Make a comment on the site or a reply to something somebody else said on the site. Maximum one point per comment and one point per reply per day. That means you can earn up to 14 points per week if you both comment and reply at least once per day.
18. Follow Seth On Survival on Tumblr:
And finally here’s an additional big one:
Enter the big contest at YourLupineLife.com. Join the site there and tell a werewolf tale – or at least one that includes a werewolf. You don’t have to be a werewolf to do this. You can have a werewolf friend or just have a werewolf story to tell. (I am one of the judges for this great contest. Click here to read about their contest.)
Ok so it’s not four million ways but it is ten + one pretty easy ways to enter and as you can see they are ways to help SOS keep on keeping on so thanks very much in advance for entering as often as you can. Plus if you manage to do all ten things, Graham says he’ll give a 10X bonus on the number of your tickets.
*Additional Notes For Contest Sticklers:
–> Points you can only earn once, for things like following on Twitter, will count for every weekly draw once you earn them, but points that can be earned many times, like comments and replies must be refreshed weekly for the next draw.
–> But all accumulated points for everything you do will go toward the final grand prize draw.
–>> Points accumulate Saturday to Friday Eastern Standard time. The points will be tabulated and the winners announced Saturday nights.
And if you read every word of this ENTIRE ANNOUNCEMENT? Tweet “@sethonsurvival Hey Seth I read the whole stinkin’ thing and I survived” and get another point!