Well thanks to an urgent message from Agent RB on this Dragon Moon of the Killer Robots, we prepare to announce once again a Survivor of the Month here at SOS.
Now I don’t know if it was the flurry of Four Million Moon prizes or the SOTM curse, but there was no Survivor of the Month last month. However, we survive! At least so far. The moon is still full…
But barring any unforeseen robot attacks, I’m pleased to announce there will be another Survivor of the Month at moon fall. So to all of you who keep on keeping on against all the odds here at SOS, check back here for the clues as I study the archives and roll them out over the next 24 hours. See if you can guess the next recipient of this dubious ~not to mention dangerous ~ honour…
Guess the Survivor of the Month
1. This Survivor has been keeping on here at SOS for approximately 6,480 hours over the last 10 months.
2. However you may not even have noticed because this Survivor is member of an ancient order whose code requires them to blend in and punishes members who reveal themselves…
3. Is trained as an assassin for peace. A paradoxical set of skills which this survivor has often deployed here on the site in the defence and aid of other survivors. For instance when a human named Andrew came on the site threatening werewolves who wouldn’t agree to turn him…
4. His training – if he is a he, which I think he must be judging by his words to Scarlett Lupa back in October – his training includes dream walking. Those who dare to dream walk with this Survivor will wake up with a certain mark in the shape of a C.
5. Teamed up to help Mary & Jerry9012 to defeat the Dark that rolled in here last September, the dangerous shadow of a Survivor named Blaze.
6. Studies to command the element of fire.
7. Was abandoned at birth by both mother and father and left to fend for himself. A tough beginning to be sure, but this appears to be a tradition for members of his clan.
8. Has great difficulty remembering things from moon to moon and that’s why he writes it all down. Lucky for us, he chooses to file some of these notes with us here on the site.
9. He does not fear death but he does fear resurrection. Or at least the repeated cycle of death and resurrection at the hands of certain beings on the site including Scarlett Lupa. And who can blame him?
10. Collaborated with Mr. Mutt and others last year to fight off the dread Sentinel, asking many key questions that lead to a resolution of that supernatural situation.
11. Seems to appear and disappear through a certain graveyard at midnight. Which graveyard? We don’t know…
12. Helped Reaper investigate Mr. Mutt’s report of 12 mysteriously murdered angels and werewolves in the battle for the Throne of Creation. While the resolution was not entirely resolute, his investigative assistance was greatly appreciated, as is all investigative assistance here on the site.
13. Defends and monitors the Throne of Creation. But can he also repair it?