10 Clues About Newest Hall of Famer:
1. This survivor time travels into the future at the amazing rate of sixty seconds every minute.
2. Once ate dragon soup and deep-fried dragon and lived to tell about it. (So far anyway. He also has a good friend who is a dragon so we’ll see.)
3. Studied hapgido which is a martial art involving the knees and elbows.
4. Known to vacation in Atlantis with his brothah. (Prize for anyone who can tell us why.) (Seriousleh. Real question.)
5. Speaks Hebrew and Dragonese. (And hopefully didn’t learn either from a bowl of soup.)
6. Time travel jokes aside, has been known to control time with certain instruments, playing songs backwards and forwards to stop or speed up or even rewind time.
7. Once found a lycanthropy “cure” that almost killed every WW on the site.
8. Has a limited number of portal spells he can use to help you if you’re in trouble but
9. Sometimes runs out of mana
10. Although he doesn’t always say much, he has been a shining being of light to many survivors over the years. And by that I do mean in part that he has channeled lightning bolts at many, including me.
I’m sure you’ve all guessed it by now it’s…
ALL ABOUT ALEX:
Okay maybe not ALL about Alex. That would be impossible. Because Alex is in fact the oldest survivor currently here on the site. He is both the one millionth survivor, the two millionth survivor and yes you guessed in the three millionth survivor. Yeah, he comes and goes – everyone has to do that if they want to survive – but the Alex abides. He is the first WWW on the site, that is, wizard werewolf.
(And now also the first Daevah-daddy, but more about that later.)
Alex doesn’t always say the most of anyone and you do have to watch out for stray lightning bolts especially when he’s using his injured hand to cast, but he’s generous with his portal spells and his funny one-liner help and advice. His advice is often delivered with a lot of creative spelling and *0_o* faces and sometimes in the form of a question.
These are just some of awesome Alex askings:
To understand Alex, remember this. When he first came on the site, it was because like many of us, his parents made him clean up a lot of bloody corpses and as a result the vampires in his neighborhood would not leave him alone. Of course survivors advised him to give up this job and I think he did, because the vampire attacks seemed to improve. Alex even made a couple of vampire friends on the site, including the infamous Vampire A.A.
That’s when he started to study magic, beginning with three simple elemental spells. He’s not one of those wandy wizards though. Alex uses his bare hands, which enables him to cast in wolf form too. The position of his hands and fingers helps determine the spells he casts.
Which is great, except that Alex suffered a mysterious attack one time. Walking down the street one day, he was attacked and a message delivered to him in the form of a spike right through his hand.
That message was pretty strange – totally blank. Magic ink? Did it ever appear? I don’t know. But keep reading because this mysterious stranger appears later in Alex’s story too. The point right now is the injury to Alex’s hand that he uses to cast his spells. Around this time, his spells started to miss. Yes he zapped himself a few times. Did he get his hand insured yet? We don’t know. But it’s something to be aware of if he offers to come and give you a hand – make sure it’s not the injured one.
Now the latest twist in Alex’s story. The mysterious stranger, possibly the same street. One day the stranger follows him down the street, yelling at him in Latin and then disappears. When Alex translates his words, he discovers the man is calling him a DAEVA, an immortal being of light, with many powers. Now Alex’s family are not Daevish, none of them. Not even his Uncle Potato. So how did this happen? Was it related to the strangers’ attack, the strange message on the spike through his hand so long ago? Or was the man casting a spell on Alex?
We’ll have to watch and see. All we do know so far about it is that, as a Daeva wizard werewolf Alex made a great match for Wolf Princess, a demon wolf. They have a number of pups together so if you see them on the site, stop and say HI! and tell him if you don’t mind stuffing him into a shoe.