Hang onto your pants! In these troubled economic times leprechauns have become bolder and leprechaun incidents much more prevalent.
In the event of a leprechaun shake down here’s a list of do’s and don’ts.
- Tell him the one about the Irishman who goes into the bar.
- Ask her about her pot of gold.
- Offer him a beer. Leprechauns have to work hard to stay sober and this white-knuckle sobriety leaves them prone to fits of killing rage.
- Tell him you have a four leaf clover somewhere – even if you don’t. But do try to have one on you at all times just in case.
- Throw a old shoe at her. Leprechauns come from a proud tradition of OCD cordwainers. Confronted with a dirty shoe, the Leprechaun is compelled to fix and/or shine it.
- Tell him he’s much taller in real life.
- Look for her rainbow. Once located, you can use it to transport yourself away.**
** Caution: Use as a last resort as there is no way to predict where the rainbow will take you.